Location: Providenciales, Turks & Caicos
Closing Date: Friday 17 December 2021
interCaribbean Airways seeks a Crew Scheduler to join our growing team. Experience in an airline environment is preferred. The location of the role will be based at our Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands location.
Position – Crew Scheduling Officer
Job Description :
- Creating the monthly flight roster assignment in a timely manner for pilots and flight attendants following the interCaribbean Airways Flight Time Limitations policy.
- Dissemination of the next monthly flight roster to all crew members by the 25th day of each calendar month.
- Daily tracking and, where necessary, modification of daily crew member activity to ensure all crewmembers remain within daily flight time limits.
- Strategic planning to ensure all crew members remain within 28-day, monthly and yearly flight time limits.
- Exchange information with company dispatchers to ensure all flights are adequately manned and reported correctly in the Management System.
- Responsible for arranging planned and unplanned crew accommodations such as hotel, flight, and ground transportation.
- Responsible to ensure all training activities, crew position activities, office activities, and other activities that affect flight time limitations are entered into the Management System and labelled correctly.
- Daily contact with crewmembers, as required to ensure all crewmembers have a clear
understanding of flight assignments and any changes to those flight assignments.
- Maintain situational awareness of the flight activity and crew coverage
Must have a solid understanding of Flight Time Limitations rules as administered by Off Shore territory Aviation Regulations (OTARs).
Must have solid computer skills using aviation-based information management systems.
Must have 2 years previous aviation experience in a flight operations position.
Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Employment Type: Full-time
Send a cover letter and resume (CV) of your experiences via an email with subject title Crew Scheduling Officer to HR@itnerCaribbean.com.