Location: Florida, US
Closing Date: Monday 30 August 2021
interCaribbean Airways is working to transform Caribbean air connectivity—launching, building and servicing city connections for better regional integration. In addition, because transformation begins from within, we are seeking the people to drive it. So, sounding the call!
Come ready to explore and you will find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we will welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that is evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day!
Are you ready to go beyond?
Term & Benefits
- Contract Term: 2 year initial then Evergreen
- Starting day: TBD
- Position: Procurement & Repairs Officer
- Normal working Base: Sunrise, Florida
- Remuneration: Commensurate with experience
- Weekly Work Hours: Average 40 hours with occasional extended periods as necessary
- Roster Pattern: 5 days on, 2 days off, this position supports a 24/7 operation with occasional after-hours required.
- Dates: TBA
- Location: Phone Interview (optional in person interview at base)
- A minimum 3 years working in material procurement and logistics roles, or
- A minimum 2 years in aircraft maintenance or airline stores environment
General Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations Management, Aviation Management or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Strong computer skills
- Above Average Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
Job position Summary-
The procurement officer is responsible for the administration and execution of all procurement and purchasing across the Company with a heavy focus on aircraft parts, tooling and GSE along with commercial supplies.
The procurement officer will ensure the timely delivery of materials to maintenance production staff while adhering to Company and regulatory requirements.
The Procurement & Repair is responsible for :-
- Managing the on-going provision of parts and materials to support aviation maintenance and general business activities
- Negotiating all vendor purchasing agreements, shipping and payment terms, fixed pricing, and approved company contacts.
- Engaging with vendors to drive cost savings, increase reliability and reduce lead-times
- Liaising with the maintenance manager and production staff to determine support priorities.
- Ensuring the inventory management tracking system is up to date and correct
- Ensuring all incoming components, parts and materials are inspected and supported by proper release documentation
- Liaises with finance department to ensure timely payment of accounts and invoices are made
- Compiling reports as required by the engineering, quality and finance managers
To apply for this role please send your Resume/CV to email@example.com