Location: Florida, US
interCaribbean Airways is working to transform Caribbean air connectivity—launching, building and servicing city connections for better regional integration. In addition, because transformation begins from within, we are seeking the people to drive it. So, sounding the call!
Come ready to explore and you will find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we will welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that is evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day!
Are you ready to go beyond?
Term & Benefits
Contract Term: 2 year initial then Evergreen
- Starting day: TBD
- Position: Procurement & Repairs Officer
- Normal working Base: Sunrise, Florida
- Remuneration: Commensurate with experience
- Weekly Work Hours: Average 40 hours with occasional extended periods as necessary
- Roster Pattern: 5 days on, 2 days off, this position supports a 24/7 operation with occasional after-hours required.
- Dates: TBA
- Location: Phone Interview (optional in person interview at base)
- A minimum 3 years working in material procurement and logistics roles, or
- A minimum 2 years in aircraft maintenance or airline stores environment
General Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations Management, Aviation Management or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Strong computer skills
- Above Average Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
Job position Summary-
The repairs officer is responsible for the administration of all aircraft component repairs.
The repairs officer is tasked with ensuring the timely delivery of repaired components to repair facilities and to ICA maintenance production staff while adhering to Company and regulatory requirements.
The Procurement & Repair is responsible for :-
- Administering the repairs of company owned aircraft components by third party vendors.
- Negotiating all vendor repair agreements, shipping and payment terms, fixed pricing, and approved company contacts.
- Constantly engaging with vendors to drive cost savings, increase reliability and reduce lead-times
- Liaising with the maintenance manager and production staff to determine support priorities.
- Ensuring the inventory management tracking system is up to date and correct
- Ensuring all incoming components, parts and materials are inspected and supported by proper release documentation
- Ensuring external component repairs and core returns are tracked and returned within a timely manner
- Liaises with finance department to ensure timely payment of accounts and invoices are made.
- Compiling reports as required by the engineering, quality and finance managers
To apply for this role please send your Resume/CV to hr@interCaribbean.com