Guyana Entry Requirements Nov 10, 2021
- Testing: A negative COVID-19 RT-PCR OR Antigen test result, taken within 72 hours of arrival time is required for all travelers prior to arrival. EXEMPT -Children below 2 years DO NOT require PCR or Antigen test. Incoming passengers whose Antigen or PCR SARS-CoV-2 test results exceeds 72 hours from the date it was taken, are required to have a repeat Antigen or PCR test upon arrival to Guyana. Passengers who are required to be retested shall bear the financial cost at the testing facility, located at the airport.
- Quarantine: Nil (Vaccinated Travellers)
- Documentation: No Portal registration required. Proof of full vaccination required.
- Vaccines. All persons travelling to Guyana, 12 years and over must be fully vaccinated against the SARS-CoV-2 virus, before arrival to Guyana. Passengers are required to present their vaccination card bearing their names, name of vaccine, date vaccine was given and batch number from an accredited health facility. Vaccines accepted are: Abdala, AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covaxin, Janssen, Mambisa, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm, Sinovac, Soberana 01, 02, Plus and Sputnik V. A combination of vaccines is accepted with doses administered at least seventeen days apart. EXEMPT – This does not apply to travellers younger than 12 years.
- Health Screening: All travellers are subject to health screening.
Return COVID19 Information Center